The Hill Country Builders Association
The Hill Country Builders Association is a not for profit professional member organization dedicated to promoting, advocating and supporting the building and construction trades industries. The HCBA serves a 10 county region within the Central Texas Hill Country, including the Highland Lakes, Wine Country and Guadalupe areas.
Our professional education programs focus on industry best practices and career development opportunities. Our members are also actively involved in a number of community leadership programs and youth initiatives that provide hands-on training and education for high school students and young adults.
The HCBA also serves as the region’s most credible resource for consumers looking to hire a reputable contractor or professional in the building industry.
The Hill Country Builders Association’s mission is to promote and support the Texas Hill Country’s building industry on behalf of our members and surrounding communities.
Your resource for home ownership
- We support and enable community growth.
- Our builders and associates set the bar high on industry standards.
- We support positive industry legislation that benefits both homeowners and builders.
- Monthly networking opportunities
- Exclusive industry resources and advocacy teams
- Professional continuing education classes
- Exclusive access to our member discount program
As a member, you will also have the option to advertise in our publications, including the official Parade of Homes magazine as well as the all new Hill Country Life magazine.
Whether you’re looking for ways to market your business, networking opportunities, continuing education to further your career or to give back to our communities, the HCBA offers numerous ways to get involved.
The HCBA serves a ten county radius
- San Saba