ATTN Members & Community Partners!
The Hill Country Builders Association offers a number of avenues for networking and marketing your products and services. Our sponsorships and advertising options provide the opportunity to engage in targeted marketing to other businesses and homeowners throughout the Central Texas Hill Country. Reach the right audience through a variety of mediums and earn credibility via online/print/radio, social media, fundraiser event sponsorships and more.
SHOW US THE LOVE – WE SHOW IT BACK!
Your annual sponsorship contributions to the HCBA add up, and we’re all about recognizing our supporters! New this year is our sponsor package levels. Earn recognition through having your business logo and link featured on the HCBA homepage and in Hill Country Life magazine with your qualifying annual contributions! Members may choose to allocate as appropriate throughout 2018.
GOLD LEVEL sponsor
$ 4 k+ annual contributions*
SILVER LEVEL sponsor
$ 3 – 4 k annual contributions*
BRONZE LEVEL sponsor
$2 – 3 k annual contributions*
JOIN THE FUN & SPONSOR FUNDRAISING EVENTS!
Wine Country Bowling Tourney
Family-friendly event held at BB’s in Fredericksburg. 10 lanes with 10 teams of 4. Fundraiser benefits the FBG High School Building Trades Education project. Prizes for highest & lowest score.
- Lane Sponsor… $200 (10 avail) Company name displayed on lane banner
- Beverage Sponsor… $250 (2 avail) Table tents with sponsor logo
- Food Sponsor… $300 Table tents with sponsor logo
- Strike Now Sponsor… $200 Logo on strike now banner
- Raffle item donations Recognition/logo on raffle table
- Team of 4… $200 (10 team slots) Incl. 2 rounds of bowling, 2 drink tix and pizza
Sporting Clays Tourney
Competitive Shooting Tournament held at the Neilsen Ranch in late Spring.
Fundraiser supports the FBG High School Building Trades education program. BBQ lunch provided at awards reception, BYOB. Grand Prize last year was heli hog hunt!
- Title Sponsor… $2000
Company name & logo included in event title, logo included in all social media, web and print advertising, logo on t-shirts
- Sponsor Shooter Teams of 4… $500 (12 avail)
Shooting station sponsor with banner & logo
- Snacks Sponsor… $300
Logo and acknowledgement on welcome note in snack bags. Incl your company literature in bags.
- Trophies Sponsor… $200
Logo on event banners, website and trophies
- Breakfast Sponsor… $250 (2 avail.)
Logo on event banners, table tents & website
- Lunch Sponsor… $500 (2 avail.)
Logo on lunch area banner, event banners, table tents & website
- T-shirt Sponsor… $TBD
Company logo on staff shirts & banners & website
- Gun raffle item donations
Recognition/logo on HCBA website & raffle table
- Shooter only teams of 4… $360
12 stations, BBQ lunch, beverages, BYOB
HCBA BBQ Cook Off
Family friendly 2-day BBQ event/competition held in February
Two-day BBQ competition held at the beautiful Schumann Ranch in Stonewall. Last year first annual BBQ had 22 teams competing for best of categories + jackpots & chili contest. BYOB. Cash prizes. Friends & Family Fri and open to the public Saturday.
- Raffle item donations Recognition/logo on HCBA website and raffle table
- Wine wagon… $200 SOLD –
- Liquor wagon… $300 SOLD –
- Green egg… $500 SOLD –
- BBQ Team Entry Fee… $200 / $250 Reserved parking and pit setup area. Entry into chicken, ribs, brisket.
- Jackpot entries $25 each… chili, beans, margarita, cooks choice & dessert
Highland Lakes Golf Tourney
Golf tournament held in the Spring at renowned Horseshoe Bay Resort.
4-person scramble at nationally-ranked Horseshoe Bay Resort with awards reception. Tourney sold out last year with player waitlist. Benefits the Burnet and Marble Falls high school building trades education programs. *All sponsorships include company logo on website & event banners, 1 reception meal & 4 drink tix. Prizes for ‘Closest to the Pin’ and Best Score. Handicapped.
- Beer Cart Sponsor… $500 (4 avail) Advertisement & logo on beer cart signage
- Golfer Snacks Sponsor. $300 (1 avail) Logo and acknowledgement on welcome note in bags. Includes company literature in bags.
- Hole-in-One Sponsor… $500 (1 avail) Reps can staff hole and offer demos/ displays of products & services. Logo on hole signage.
- Hole Sponsor… $450 (17 avail) Reps can staff hole and offer demos/ displays of products & services. Logo on hole signage.
- Meal Sponsor… $500 (2 avail) Dining area logo table tents and area banner.
- Golf Cart Fleet Sponsor… $700 (1 avail) Logo and company message displayed on all golf carts
- Supporting Trades Sponsor… $100 (unlimited) Logo on tournament banner & HCBA website. (*meal and drink tickets not included)
- Raffle item donations Recognition/logo on HCBA website & raffle table
- Player… $125 1 round of golf, meal, goody bag, 4 drink tix; includes greens and golf fees
DISPLAY YOUR LOGO ON HCBA’S WATER BOTTLES
The HCBA uses thousands of water bottles annually to stock the offices, fundraiser events, mixers, board meetings and education classes. Contributing to our annual water needs allows your company’s logo and message to reach all of our members and event guests throughout the year…
$1000 for 65 cases (2 avail.)
HOST A MIXER
Sponsor a mixer and showcase/demo your products. Great way to network and get your products/services in front of builders and associates. Mixers may be hosted at HCBA offices, at your business or an event venue.
- HCBA Mixer Host… $250 (+ cost of food/bevs)
Mixer title sponsor, logo on event flyers, recognition online, representation at event
- HOMEPAC Fundraiser Washer Tourney Mixer
Highland Lakes… Wine Country… Guadalupe…
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE
- Website homepage slideshow slots… $100/mo
- E-newsletter ad slots… $80/mo (3 avail)
PROVIDE MEMBER EDUCATION
- Lunch & Learns… $250
Opportunity to showcase your product or service and/or opportunity to hold an education class. Sign up a lunch co-sponsor to help cover the cost of providing lunch and drinks. 1 hour slots.
GET INVOLVED IN THE ”PARADE OF HOMES”
Be a featured Parade Builder! What better way to showcase your expertise and design directly to over 1500 tour visitors that walk through the Parade homes over 2 weekends in October. Parade builders average 4+ new project leads. Compete among other homes in your price category for the renowned Parade Builder Awards. Includes logo and bio on HCBA website and branding presence online/ Facebook/ print/ radio/ parade signage. Earn brand recognition by touching over 134,000 on social media and reach thousands via radio and print ads.
Showcase your offerings – become a Parade Partner!
Display your craftsmanship and products/services directly to over 1500 interested Parade attendees. Reps may staff the home(s) and demo/display their products and services. Includes presence on HCBA website/ Twitter/ Facebook/ print/ radio/ parade signage and more.
- Title sponsor… $5k
- Corporate sponsor… $1000 (5 avail)
- Parade Builder… $2500 per home
- Parade builder partner… $350 per home
ADVERTISE IN OUR PRINT PUBLICATIONS
Hill Country Life
Full color glossy magazine, online and print, includes feature article content on wide range of consumer interests including home financing; building/ remodeling; home and garden care; Find-A-Contractor listings. Distributed in late spring to retailers, restaurants and member businesses throughout Highland Lakes, Fredericksburg and Kerrville.
Circulation of 5000 – 43 PAGE
Parade of Homes
Fall, full color glossy magazine now with editorial content, online and print, distributed during Parade of Homes Tour to all attendees, features Parade Home Tour map, Parade Builder bios and relevant content in articles.
Circulation of 3000 – 48 PAGE
Let us help you reach your 2018 marketing goals! We’re happy to discuss your individual business’ wants and needs and will work within your budget to create the perfect outreach plan. Contact the HCBA today!
o. 830.798.2266 – email@example.com
Admin & Marketing
o. 830.798.2266 – firstname.lastname@example.org
About the HCBA
The Hill Country Builders Association (HCBA) is a nonprofit professional member organization dedicated to promoting, advocating and supporting the building and trades industries. The three HCBA divisions (Marble Falls, Fredericksburg and Kerrville) provide community education programs which focus on industry best practices and career development initiatives within the Central Texas Hill Country region.