ATTN Members & Community Partners!
The Hill Country Builders Association offers a number of avenues for networking and marketing your products and services. Our sponsorships and advertising options provide the opportunity to engage in targeted marketing to other businesses and homeowners throughout the Central Texas Hill Country. Reach the right audience through a variety of mediums and earn credibility via online/print/radio, social media, fundraiser event sponsorships and more.
BECOME A HCBA PARTNER
Get Even More from your sponsorship dollars by becoming a “HCBA PARTNER.”
To become a HCBA Partner your company must commit to the total sponsorship amount, and your down payment & Event Menu (last page) must be received by the HCBA on or prior to December 6, 2019. All remaining balances needs to be paid in full by Jan 31, 2020
Parade of Homes
BBQ Cook Off
HomePac Casino Night
Golf Tournament – Supporting Trade Education
Sporting Clay Shoot – Supporting Trade Education
Bowling Tournament – Support Trade Education
*Publication & Web Advertising Do Not Apply to Partner Status
Wine Country Bowling Tourney
- Lane Sponsor… $200 (10 avail) Company name displayed on lane banner
- Beverage Sponsor… $250 (2 avail) Table tents with sponsor logo
- Food Sponsor… $300 Table tents with sponsor logo
- Strike Now Sponsor… $200 Logo on strike now banner
- Raffle item donations Recognition/logo on raffle table
- Team of 4… $200 (10 team slots) Incl. 2 rounds of bowling, 2 drink tix and pizza
Sporting Clays Tourney
Competitive Shooting Tournament held at the Neilsen Ranch in April 27th 2019.
Fundraiser supports the FBG High School Building Trades education program. BBQ lunch provided at awards reception, BYOB. Grand Prize last year was heli hog hunt!
- Title Sponsor… $1000 (2 avail) SOLD
Company name & logo included in event title, logo included in all social media, web and print advertising, logo on t-shirts
- Station Sponsor Shooter Teams of 4… $500 (12 avail) Shooting station sponsor with banner & logo
- Snacks Sponsor… $300
Logo and acknowledgement on welcome note in snack bags. Incl your company literature in bags.
- Breakfast Sponsor… $250 (2 avail.) Logo on event banners, table tents & website
- T-shirt Sponsor… $500 Company logo on staff shirts & banners & website
- Raffle Table Sponsor……. $500 Banner with Sponsor logo at Raffle table
- Gun raffle sponsor …….$500 (3 avail) Recognition/logo on HCBA website & raffle table
- Shooter only teams of 4… $360 12 stations, BBQ lunch, beverages, BYOB
Casino Night Event - coming soon for 2019
HCBA BBQ Cook Off
Family friendly 2-day BBQ event/competition held in February
Two-day BBQ competition held at a beautiful Stonewall Ranch. Last year the annual BBQ had 24 teams competing for best of categories, jackpots & chili contest. BYOB. Cash prizes. Friends & Family Fri and open to the public Saturday. General Admissions Tickets $10 Gates Open at 10am.
- Title Sponsor… $2000 (Exclusive)
Company name & logo in event title, logo on
social media & print ads, flyers, signage, awards, t-shirts
- Awards Sponsor… $500
Includes logo on awards and HCBA website
- Koozies Sponsor… $500
- Raffle Table… $250
- Porta Potty / Trash Sponsor… $750
- Judges Supplies Sponsor… $250
Logo & recognition on tent signage, tables and
- Partner Sponsors… $150 (Unlimited)
Logo on tournament banner & HCBA website
- Washer Tourney Sponsor… $250
Logo & recognition on tourney signage, awards
and HCBA website.
- Raffle item donations
- Liquor wagon… $300
- Green egg… $500
- Guns…… $500 (4 avail.)
Highland Lakes Golf Tourney
Golf tournament held in the Spring at renowned Horseshoe Bay Resort on June 3rd 2019.
4-person scramble at nationally-ranked Horseshoe Bay Resort with awards reception. Tourney sold out last year with player waitlist. Benefits the Burnet and Marble Falls high school building trades education programs. *All sponsorship include company logo on website & event banners, 1 reception meal & 4 drink tix. Prizes for ‘Closest to the Pin’ and Best Score. Handicapped.
- Title Sponsor …….$2000 Company name & logo included in event title, logo included in all social media, web and print advertising, SOLD
- Beer Cart Sponsor… $500 (4 avail) Advertisement & logo on beer cart signage SOLD
- Golfer Snacks Sponsor. $300 (1 avail) Logo and acknowledgement on welcome note in bags. Includes company literature in bags. SOLD
- Hole-in-One Sponsor… $500 (1 avail) Reps can staff hole and offer demos/ displays of products & services. Logo on hole signage. SOLD
- Hole Sponsor… $500 (17 avail) Reps can staff hole and offer demos/ displays of products & services. Logo on hole signage. SOLD
- Driving Range Sponsor ………$500 Reps can staff hole and offer demos/ displays of products & services. Logo on hole signage. SOLD
- Meal Sponsor… $500 (2 avail) Dining area logo table tents and area banner. SOLD
- Golf Cart Fleet Sponsor… $750 (1 avail) Logo and company message displayed on all golf carts SOLD
- Supporting Trades Sponsor… $150 (unlimited) Logo on tournament banner & HCBA website. (*meal and drink tickets not included)
- Raffle Gun Sponsor….. $500 (3 avail) Recognition/logo on HCBA website & raffle table
- Raffle Putter Sponsor…… $250 (2 avail) Recognition/logo on HCBA website & raffle table
- Player… $150 1 round of golf, meal, goody bag, 4 drink tix; includes greens and golf fees
DISPLAY YOUR LOGO ON HCBA’S WATER BOTTLES
The HCBA uses thousands of water bottles annually to stock the offices, fundraiser events, mixers, board meetings and education classes. Contributing to our annual water needs allows your company’s logo and message to reach all of our members and event guests throughout the year…
$1000 for 65 cases (2 avail.)
HOST A MIXER
- HCBA Mixer Host… $250 (+ cost of food/bevs)
Mixer title sponsor, logo on event flyers, recognition online, representation at event
- HOMEPAC Fundraiser Washer Tourney Mixer
Highland Lakes… Wine Country… Guadalupe…
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE
- Website homepage slideshow slots… $100/mo
- E-newsletter ad slots… $80/mo (3 avail)
PROVIDE MEMBER EDUCATION
- Lunch & Learns… $250
Opportunity to showcase your product or service and/or opportunity to hold an education class. Sign up a lunch co-sponsor to help cover the cost of providing lunch and drinks. 1 hour slots.
GET INVOLVED IN THE ”PARADE OF HOMES”
Be a featured Parade Builder! What better way to showcase your expertise and design directly to over 1500 tour visitors that walk through the Parade homes over 2 weekends in October. Parade builders average 4+ new project leads. Compete among other homes in your price category for the renowned Parade Builder Awards. Includes logo and bio on HCBA website and branding presence online/ Facebook/ print/ radio/ parade signage. Earn brand recognition by touching over 134,000 on social media and reach thousands via radio and print ads.
Showcase your offerings – become a Parade Partner!
Display your craftsmanship and products/services directly to over 1500 interested Parade attendees. Reps may staff the home(s) and demo/display their products and services. Includes presence on HCBA website/ Twitter/ Facebook/ print/ radio/ parade signage and more.
- Title sponsor… $5k SOLD
- Corporate sponsor… $1000 (5 avail)
- Parade Builder… $3000 per home
- Parade builder partner… $350 per home
ADVERTISE IN OUR PRINT PUBLICATIONS
Find A Contractor
Full color glossy magazine, online and print, includes our Find-A-Contractor listings. Distributed in late spring to retailers, restaurants and member businesses throughout Highland Lakes, Fredericksburg and Kerrville.
Circulation of 5000 – 43 PAGE
Parade of Homes
Circulation of 3000 – 48 PAGE
Let us help you reach your 2019 marketing goals! We’re happy to discuss your individual business’ wants and needs and will work within your budget to create the perfect outreach plan. Contact the HCBA today!
About the HCBA
The Hill Country Builders Association (HCBA) is a nonprofit professional member organization dedicated to promoting, advocating and supporting the building and trades industries. The three HCBA divisions (Marble Falls, Fredericksburg and Kerrville) provide community education programs which focus on industry best practices and career development initiatives within the Central Texas Hill Country region.